With more than 150 Million users worldwide, KakaoTalk is a messenger app connecting people and the world. It works across mobile, desktop and wearable devices. Enjoy KakaoTalk anytime, anywhere in real-time!
KakaoTalk is now available on Wear OS
– Check your recent chat history including group chats, 1:1 chats and chats in My Chatroom.
– Respond faster with emoticons and quick reply
– Reply with voice/text/handwriting from wearable devices
※ KakaoTalk on Wear OS must be synced with your KakaoTalk on mobile.
· Simple, fun and reliable messaging in every network
· Make group chats with unlimited number of friends
· See who read your messages with unread count feature
· The easiest way to find new friends across the world who share the same interests
· Enjoy chats anonymously and share your interests, hobbies, and lifestyles
VOICE & VIDEO CALLS
· Enjoy 1:1 or group voice and video calls
· Change your voice with our Talking Tom & Ben voice filters
· Multitask while on voice & video calls
PROFILE & THEMES
· Change and customize your KakaoTalk with official and customized themes
· Create your profile with photos, videos, stickers, music and more!
· A variety of sticker collections that make chatting extra fun
· From popular stickers to the latest stickers, send as many stickers you want with Emotion PLUS
· View events and anniversaries scattered in different chatrooms at a glance
· Our Assistant Jordy will remind you of any upcoming events and help you manage schedules
OTHER AMAZING FEATURES
· Live Talk : real-time live chat and live streaming
· Kakao Channel : exclusive coupons & deals from your favorite brands
· Share your location and more!
※ Access permission
– Photos, videos and audio: Used to send or save files in your device, including photos, video and audio files.
– Phone: Maintain the verification status of the device.
– Contacts: Access the contacts of the device and add friends.
– Notifications: Used to receive new KakaoTalk message alerts.
– Camera: Use Face Talk, take pictures and videos, scan QR codes, and scan credit card numbers for Kakao Pay.
– Microphone: Use voice calls and voice recording for Voice Talk, Face Talk, voice messages, etc.
– Location: Use location-based services such as sending the location information of a chatroom.
– Calendar: Create and edit events in the Calendar app of the device.
– Bluetooth: Connect wireless audio devices (call, voice message recording & playing, etc).
– Accessibility: Save the user’s ID and password in Talkdrive and enter them automatically for log-in.
* You can still use the app even if you don’t agree to grant optional accesses.
* You may not be able to use some services normally if you don’t agree to grant optional accesses.