It’s all here. Iconic series, award-winning movies, fresh originals, and family favorites, featuring the worlds of Harry Potter, the DC Universe, and HBO. Discover the best entertainment for every mood. Introducing Max – the one to watch.
With Max you’ll get:
• Unlimited access to thousands of TV shows and movies.
• A deep library of brands and studios like HBO, Harry Potter, HGTV, TLC, Magnolia Network, Food Network, and Adult Swim.
• The largest streaming library of the DC Universe shows and movies.
• Hundreds of exclusive original series from HBO and Max.
• Award-winning shows and movies that everyone’s talking about like the HBO Original series The Last of Us, Succession, The White Lotus, House of the Dragon, and more.
• Iconic favorite TV shows like Friends, South Park, Rick and Morty, 90-Day Fiancé, Fixer Upper, Beat Bobby Flay, House Hunters, Sesame Street, Looney Tunes, and more.
• Family-friendly entertainment for the whole household.
• Fascinating documentaries and unscripted series.
• Enjoy your favorite shows and movies at home or on-the-go. Max is available on TV, web browser, mobile, tablet, and gaming console devices. Visit max.com for a complete list of supported devices.
• Browse or search with ease across HBO, movies, series, genres, and brands.
• Download shows and movies you love to watch on-the-go with select plans. (Download limits vary by subscription plan.)
• Personalized profiles for the entire family with customizable ratings, profile PIN protection, and kid-proof exit.
• Pick up episodes and movies where you left off across your favorite devices.
• Keep up with everything you love, all in one place with My Stuff.
• Watch on multiple devices at the same time. (Limits vary by subscription plan.)
• Stream with high quality video and surround sound on select plans.
Your subscription will automatically renew at the then-current price of your plan, unless you cancel before the renewal. You can manage or cancel your subscription at any time by accessing your account. Max is currently only available in the U.S.
For help, please visit our Customer Help Center: help.max.com