This release does not have a Play Store Description, so we grabbed one from version 7.1.10:
Find useful information quickly and easily without turning the screen on.
Find useful information quickly and easily on the Always On Display without turning the screen on.
▷ Just tap to show AOD.
– Tap only when necessary to view the clock and other useful information!
– You can choose to show AOD always while the screen is off, or only during set times.
– Configuration path: Settings > Lock screen > Always On Display > Display mode
▷ There are plenty of clock designs to choose from. Pick a clock style you like!
– Digital clock, Analogue clock, World clock, Edge clock, Calendar, Image clock, AGIF, etc.
– You can also add an AGIF to the AOD screen.
– Configuration path: Settings > Lock screen > Clock style
▷ Find useful information and check widgets without turning the screen on!
– Try different widgets on the AOD by double-tapping the clock area.
– Types of FaceWidget: Music controller, Today’s schedule, and Next alarm
– Configuration path: Settings > Lock screen > FaceWidgets
▷ AOD Themes
– Download AOD-exclusive themes from the Theme Store.
– Decorate your very own AOD screen using various themes.
▷ Adjust the brightness to four different levels!
– Use the AOD with the brightness you want at the moment you need it.
– Configuration path: Settings > Lock screen > Always On Display > Auto brightness
(※ Brightness adjustment is available from Galaxy S9 / S9+)
▷ Now AOD has landscape view too!
– Rotate your device to the desired orientation.
– Configuration path: Settings > Lock screen > Always On Display > Screen orientation
(※ Landscape view for AOD is available from the Samsung Galaxy S10.)
※ Certain features may not be supported on some models.
※ If you want to know more about Always On Display, submit your enquiry using Contact us in the app
The following access authority are required for service delivery:
[Required access authority]
– Storage space : Used to display images stored on the device on the AOD