Using Samsung Contacts, you can easily add or manage new contacts and quickly find the contact you need.
[Main Features of Samsung Contacts]
ㅁ Decorating profile
Create your own emoji using the camera’s AR emoji mode to decorate your profile.
Decorate a unique contact profile and share it with your friends.
ㅁ Managing contacts
Samsung Contacts is the easiest way to manage your contacts.
You can easily add or edit the contact information of your friends and quickly find the contact you need.
On contacts, you can search by name, phone number, email, organization, address, or memo.
ㅁ Managing contacts by account
Try storing your contacts in your Samsung account or in another online service, such as Gmail or Outlook.
Using Samsung Contacts, you can easily manage your contacts by account and safely store the contact information of users.
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
– Contacts : Needed so you can see and edit your contacts.
– Phone : Needed to make calls and get your phone’s status.
– Call logs : Needed to show your call history.
– Storage : Used to add custom ringtones to your contacts.
– Camera : Used to add profile pictures to your contacts.
– Calendar : Used to access your calendar from your contacts’ details.
If your system software version is lower than Android 6.0, please update the software to configure App permissions.
Previously allowed permissions can be reset on Apps menu in device settings after software update.