This release does not have a Play Store Description, so we grabbed one from version 3.1.00.9:
View the history of your device usage and use features to prevent your device from interfering with your life.
On the Settings screen, tap Digital Wellbeing and parental controls.
– helps you better understand how you use your device, how much time you spend on different apps over time, how many times you unlock your device, and how many interruptive notifications you receive per each apps.
– Screen time: set goals for how much you use your device a day.
– App timers: limit the daily usage time for each app by setting a timer. When you reach the limit, the app will be deactivated and you cannot use it.
Ways to disconnect
– Focus mode : activate focus mode to avoid distractions from your device and stay focused on what you want. You can use the apps you allowed to be used in focus mode.
– Bedtime mode: turns the screen to grayscale to reduce eye strain before sleeping and triggers DND to prevent your sleep from being disturbed.
– Volume monitor: activate the volume monitor to protect your hearing. (This feature may not be shown on each device’s hardware specification.)
– Driving monitor: activate the driving monitor to monitor your apps’ usage during driving.
– Weekly report: illustrates your last week’s digital habits.
You can also set up parental controls for your children and manage their digital use.
Check on your kids
– Parental controls: manage your children’s digital use.