Having hard times finding your apps? Finder is here to help you.
Take advantage of Finder to easily locate apps and content on your Galaxy device.
Finder helps you locate a variety of content on your Galaxy device at once, including apps, setting menus, contacts, messages, note memos, images, and files.
– Tap the search box at the top of your Apps screen to launch Finder.
– If your Home screen is set to “Home screen only” mode, swipe up on the Home screen to launch Finder right away.
– You can also start Finder by tapping the Search button on the quick panel.
– View the recommended apps and search history on Finder’s home screen. You can launch the recently searched apps immediately without searching for them again.
– Enter a keyword in Finder’s search box to view the real-time matches. Check the apps, setting menus, or contacts provided in real-time and start using them immediately.
– After checking the real-time matches, you can tap Search to view the complete search results.
– Easily search for apps installed on your smartphone.
– Comprehensive search provides search results for various apps and content at a glance.