[Introducing My Files]
“My Files” manages all the files on your smartphone, just like a file explorer on your computer.
You can also manage files stored on SD cards, USB drives and files in the cloud storage connected with your smartphone at the same time.
Download and experience “My Files” now.
[New features in My Files]
1. ‘You can perform up to five tasks at the same time (e.g., copying and moving files simultaneously).
2. You can restore deleted files from Trash.
3. You can connect to cloud storage as well as server storage.
4. When you’re traveling, you’ll receive notifications that’ll help you free up space on your phone.
– Browse and manage files stored on your smartphone, SD card, or USB drive conveniently.
.Users can create folders; move, copy, share, compress, and decompress files; and view file details.
– Try our user-friendly features.
.The Recent Files list: Files the user has downloaded, run, and/or opened
.The Categories list: Types of files, including downloaded, document, image, audio, video, and installation files (.APK)
.Folder and file shortcuts: Show on the device home screen and the My Files main screen
.Provides a function used to analyze and free up storage space.
– Enjoy our convenient Cloud services.
.Samsung Cloud Drive
-Connect to a server and use it.
Network storage (accessible after downloading the APK file)
※ Supported features may be different depending on models.
-Storage: Used to open, delete, edit, search files and folders on internal / external memory