Samsung’s next big version update is now available.
Samsung One UI 3.0 & 3.1 (Android 11): Release date, eligible phones, new features, and more!
Samsung One UI 3.0 — Samsung’s custom interface for Android 11 – finally here. Between official in most global markets, Samsung’s well under with its update process for the new software. The stable version release is now rolling out to the Galaxy S20, Note 20, S10, and dozens of other Samsung phones, and it kicked off for all tablets as well.
On January 5, Samsung kicked off out the Samsung One UI 3.0 update to the S10 and S10 Lite in the U.S. Starting January 7, the stable One UI 3.0 build began rolling out to the Galaxy S20 NZ and Note 20 in India, with Samsung kicking off the update for the Exynos all models as well.
- Galaxy S20
- Galaxy S20+
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- Galaxy S20 FE
- Galaxy Note 10+
- Galaxy S10
- Galaxy S10+
- Galaxy Z Fold 2
- Galaxy Z Flip
- Galaxy Note 10
- Galaxy Fold
- Galaxy Note 10 Lite
- Galaxy Tab S7
- Galaxy M31
- Galaxy M30s
- Galaxy M21
- Galaxy A51
What’s new in Samsung One UI 3.0?
Samsung is not making a lot of design changes in Samsung One UI 3.0, with the overall similar to One UI 2.5.There are a lot of exciting new features One UI 3.0, including the ability to long press an app to see all widgets and add them to the home screen.
- Touch and hold an app to add an widget
- Lock screen widgets are improved.
- Dynamic Lock screen now has been improved for more categories, and you can select more than one.
- Always On Display widgets are improved.
- You can find the keyboard settings more easily under General management options in the Settings, and the settings have been renew to put the most important ones first.
- You can now connect to supported TVs wirelessly.
- New touchpad multi-gestures let you can change your screen zoom and font size more easily.
- Rearranged menus to make things easier to find.
- Added option to hide the status bar on full screen for a more immersive browsing experience.
- Increased maximum number of open tabs to 99.
- Added ability to lock and reorder tabs.
- Improved design for new tab bar which is now supported on all samsung devices.
- Ended support for Samsung Internet edge panel.
Contacts & Phone
- Added an option to help you quickly multiple delete duplicate contacts.
- Enhanced the search experience.
- Improved auto-focus and auto exposure functionality and usability.
- Improved stabilization when taking pictures on a moon at low and high zoom levels
- Added the ability to reverse edited pictures back to their original versions.