Smart Suggestions is a feature that suggests useful actions and information through various routes within your phone based on the usage patterns of your Galaxy phone.
To protect your personal information, data used for this feature is not stored anywhere other than your mobile phone.
[Suggestions feature within apps]
1. Samsung Keyboard
– Receive text suggestions based on your messages, websites visited, and other activity for faster and easier text input.
– Receive schedule suggestions based on messages, photos, and other activity, and register them directly to your Calendar.
– Receive Reminder suggestions based on your messages, photos, and other activity. Check your meaningful Reminders and keep track of your to-dos, schedules, and more.
– Receive suggestions for possible actions based on the messages being viewed. Make a phone call, go to a website, create an event in your calendar, and more.
The following access permissions are required to provide you with this service.
– Contacts: Used to avoid suggesting already registered contacts again
– Phone: Used to avoid suggesting my phone number again
– Calendar: Used to avoid suggesting already registered schedules again
– Call logs: Used to provide the Suggestions feature for your call log for missed and frequent contact calls
– Files and media: Used to provide the Suggestions feature for files and media selected for sharing
– SMS: Used to provide the Suggestions feature for useful information for received messages
– Nearby devices: Used to provide the Suggestions feature for nearby devices